Thursday, August 27, 2009

How It All Began.

Becoming engaged and beginning the whole wedding planning process is one of the most exciting times in life!

While planning my wedding in 2008 I scoured websites and catalogs looking for all of the personal, perfect details for my special day. Unfortunately, when it came to customized items I was bummed to find there weren't a whole lot of options, specifically, wedding card boxes... I could only find white! Which led me to creating my own using our wedding colors silver, black and deep red. What I came up with was this:

Then a few friends asked me to create theirs:
Then I stumbled upon etsy and officially opened up my shop in May and the rest is history! I also refined the style of my boxes and added other fun items like pomanders, ring bearer and flower girl items and even note cards for thank you's after the wedding!


I am so blessed and grateful to do what I love and work with such wonderful brides every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment