Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let's Try This Again.

Happy 2011!

I have to admit, I have been terrible about keeping the blog updated lately but it is a brand new year and I am ready to get back to posting! I have so many great ideas and designs in the works for the new year that I am very excited about sharing.

I am also looking forward to writing more about love, wedding planning tips and real stories from brides on the road to the alter.

For now, I have a few pictures of some recent accessories I have created. As you can see I am really into nature themes right now and am going crazy with the moss trend! A lot of the items I am designing I can picture being the perfect addition to a backyard or woodsy event! It is going to be a beautiful year.





Until next time, Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment